Updated, Jan. 10.
If you made New Year’s resolutions, we’re going to take a safe guess and say fitness is involved in at least one.
To get you moving, The Incline rounded up this list of local gym deals. After all, getting there is step No. 1, right?
- Upgrade your membership from basic to premium for an added $20 per month (usually an added $40). The premium membership adds unlimited fitness and yoga classes, a 10 percent discount in shop, free rental gear and a guest pass. Deal ends Jan. 15.
- Get five day passes for $50 (usually $80). Passes are good for a yoga or fitness class as well as unlimited climbing. Deal ends Jan. 15.
Go: 2141 Mary St. (South Side)
- New members get 70 percent off the first month of any plan with the promo code NEWYEAR. Deal ends Jan. 31.
Go: Various locations. Find them here.
- Get unlimited yoga classes in the month of January for $31 (usually $96).
Go: 100 Seventh St. (Downtown)
- Go to unlimited classes for $49 per month (usually $79). Only 25 passes are available.
- Join the “Get Your Sh*t Together for 2018” nutrition and health coaching program for $99. The four-week program includes personalized meal plans, grocery lists, goal setting, an exercise program and regular check-ins with a coach.
Go: 207 East Eighth Ave. (Homestead)
- Get two weeks of unlimited classes for $30 (usually $20 per class). Deal offered through January.
Go: 439 Washington Road (Mount Lebanon)
- New members get the first month of unlimited membership for $38 (usually $135 and up), and bring a friend for free. Deal ends Jan. 30.
Go: 210 Thomas St. (Wilkinsburg)
- Try all six classes for $15 (The price of one drop-in class.) with a class trial pack that’s valid for six months. Deal ends Jan. 31.
Go: 100 S Commons (Allegheny Center)
A previous version of this article incorrectly listed the value of the Union Fitness deal.