- You're a local reporter, multimedia journalist or podcaster with a great story idea about the people and places of Pittsburgh
- You're a citizen that wishes you could help decide what your local news outlets choose to cover
- Send pitch ideas to [email protected] by midnight Oct. 15.
- Shortlisted reporters will pitch their ideas in 60 seconds.
- Your ticket gets you one vote for your favorite story pitch of the night.
- The pitch with the most votes wins.
- P.S. There will be beer and some appetizers. Halloween costumes are optional.
Where:Alloy 26 at 100 S Commons (Allegheny Center)
When:October 27, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.