Updated Oct. 24
OK, Allegheny County. It’s crunch time.
The midterm elections are Nov. 6, and Pennsylvanians will get to vote on several important races. All registered voters will have the option to cast a ballot for:
- Governor and Lieutenant Governor
- U.S. Senator
- A member of U.S. Congress
- A member of the Pa. House of Representatives
Before we dive into the options, here’s what you should do first:
- Confirm that you’re registered to vote. There’s no same-day registration in Pennsylvania.
- Use this tool to find out who your state representative and senator are.
- Find your address on this map if you’re still not sure which Congressional district you’re voting in this November (it’s OK to be confused):