The holidays are great, but with all the fun, food and family, it’s easy to get out of your routine.
So to help you get back to your workouts, The Incline rounded up these local gym deals for the new year. Because all you need to kickstart your resolution is to put one foot in front of the other.
- Get an unlimited month package for $39 for the first month (a savings of $50). Classes include cycling, yoga, boxing, pilates and HIIT. This special runs Jan. 1 to 31.
- Go: 207 East 8th Ave. (Homestead)
- Get 10 consecutive days of unlimited yoga for $10. Offer can be purchased in person on your first visit in 2019. A single drop-in class is $17.
- Go: 3045 West Liberty Ave. (Dormont)
- The UF Strength Project includes 8 weeks of unlimited cardio lab, yoga and strength classes, two coaching sessions, access to a Facebook accountability group, five meals from Fit Fresh Kitchen, and either two personal training sessions or a one hour massage. The project is $199 (a $300 value) and starts Jan. 14, which is also the deadline to purchase this deal.
- Go: 100 South Commons #180 (Allegheny Center)
- Sign up in January to skip the joining fee (typically $75 for a single adult) for a savings of up to $125.
- New personal training clients can get two 60-minute training sessions for $109 starting Jan. 1.
- Go: Various locations
- Get two weeks of unlimited yoga for $29 through the intro special. A single drop-in class is $20.
- The intro super sale gets you two weeks of unlimited yoga plus a WelcOMe Yoga Mat by Manduka for $60. This deal will be offered all winter.
- Go: 3418 Penn Ave. (Lawrenceville)
- New clients get two weeks of unlimited yoga for $29 through Jan. 20. A single drop-in class is typically $21.
- The beginner special includes the two weeks of unlimited yoga plus a 20-minute private session for $69. Available through Jan. 20.
- Go: 5491 Penn Ave. (Garfield)