- You're a local reporter, multimedia journalist or podcaster with a great story idea about the people and places of Pittsburgh
- You're a citizen that wishes you could help decide what your local news outlets choose to cover
- Send pitch ideas to [email protected] by midnight Oct. 15.
- Shortlisted reporters will pitch their ideas in 60 seconds.
- Your ticket gets you one vote for your favorite story pitch of the night.
- The pitch with the most votes wins.
- P.S. There will be beer and some appetizers. Halloween costumes are optional.
Where:Alloy 26 at 100 S Commons (Allegheny Center)
When:October 27, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
It's family day at the Mattress Factory and that means face painting, a hot chocolate bar (!!), a DJ and hands-on art making. All activities are included with admission.
Where:Mattress Factory at 500 Sampsonia Way (Central North Side)
When:November 24, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
How much:$20 for adults | $15 for students
Browse museum exhibits and listen to live music while eating from local food trucks and drinking libations from more than 12 local breweries/wineries/distilleries. Tickets include drinks, access to the museum, live music and a commemorative pint glass. VIP admission starts at 6 p.m. and is $50. 21+
Where:The Mattress Factory at 500 Sampsonia Way (Central Northside)
When:July 8, 2017 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Join The Incline to do super-important research on the trucks that make their way into the Final Four of the Ultimate Pittsburgh Food Truck and cast your vote in-person for the Top Two, as we host the Final Four food trucks. Tickets are limited and get you samplings of local wine, beer and spirits. Food is not included, but we encourage you to buy dinner from your favorite truck before you cast your Top Two vote.
Where:Nova Place plaza at 100 South Commons (Allegheny Center)
When:June 14, 2017 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.