Join us at a happy hour in honor of The Incline's inaugural Who's Next: Transit class. This event is for you if you're fascinated by the local transit scene or are trying to break into it. At this celebration:
- Meet rock stars nominated by their peers and selected by The Incline's editorial staff.
- Enjoy light appetizers and samplings of beer, wine and spirits.
- Supports our local newsroom, which is committed to keeping you informed by reporting relevant, original and actionable news.
Where: Healthy Ride Headquarters at 3328 Penn Ave. (Lower Lawrenceville)
When: September 26, 2018 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
How much: $25 for public | Free for Who's Next: Transit honorees
Join The Incline and Healthy Ride on a guided bike tour with artist Jeremy M. Raymer to see his eye-catching murals. We'll end with a happy hour at Talia Cucina & Rosticceria, where Raymer will stick around to answer your questions and you’ll see even more of his artwork.
- This event is for you if you love Pittsburgh street art, insider info, and leisurely Saturday afternoon bike rides.
- Light appetizers are included with your ticket, and a cash bar will be available.
- Limited bikes are available, so reserve your spot now.
- Your ticket supports our local newsroom, which is committed to keeping you informed by reporting relevant, original, and actionable journalism.
Where: Healthy Ride Headquarters at 3328 Penn Ave. (Lawrenceville)
When: August 25, 2018 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How much: $20 Ride | $35 Become an Incline member — and ride